By virtue of the institutional relations that Fide maintains, we are pleased to announce that we will participate as a Partner Organization of the Columbia Arbitration Day (CAD) 2023.
The CAD is one of the most important international arbitration events of the year. It is organized by Columbia International Arbitration Association. After two virtual editions, the CAD will once again be held in person on Friday April 14th 2023 in the Low Memorial Library of Columbia University (New York).
The title of CAD 2023 is Arbitration Beyond the Box: New Innovations & Perspectives. The event program can be accessed here. The conference will feature panelists of the stature of Stephen G Breyer (Retired US Supreme Court Justice), Georg Kodeck (Judge of the Supreme Court of Austria), Anna Joubin-Bret (UNCITRAL Secretariat) and Meg Freeman (ICSID General Secretary).
Jesus Saracho, member of our International Academic Council, is one of the CAD Chairs. Any questions you have, do not hesitate to write to J.Saracho@Columbia.edu.
Registration can be done at this link.
CAD 2023 is sponsored by Pitkowitz & Partners, Alston & Bird, Reed Smith LLP, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP, Chaffetz Lindsey LLP, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, Covington & Burling LLP, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Herbert Smith Freehills, and White & Case LLP. It is supported by the following Partner Organizations*:
- African Arbitration Academy
- African Arbitration Association
- American Arbitration Association
- The American Review of International Arbitration – Columbia Law School
- Referee Women
- Arbitration Place
- Center for International Commercial & Investment Arbitration
- Comillas Pontifical University
- CPR Dispute Resolution
- DELOS Dispute Resolution
- German Arbitration Institute
- Fide Foundation
- The International Arbitration Club of New York
- ICC Dispute Resolution Services
- JUS MUNDI
- KIGALI International Arbitration Center
- Mila Chamber of Arbitration
- REAL – Racial Equality for Arbitration Lawyers
- SIAC – Singapore International Arbitration Center
- Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Center
- Tales of the Court
- Transnational Dispute Management
- VIAC – Vienna International Arbitration Center
- Wolters Kluwer
- YIAG – Young International Arbitration Group
*This list may be modified with the entry of new entities. The complete list can be consulted in the DAC website.