Fide’s new Global ESG Think-Tank, A Multi-Stakeholder Group led by John Ramon Charity et Anna Rivero conceived to search for pragmatic solutions to cope with the main ESG challenges that face our financial institutions, continues with the development of its working groups
From these seven challenges tackled last year, five Working Groups have been organized to cover all seven topics from the GET-2 Global ESG Think Tank.
Starting on April 2023, the main objective is to prepare five short documents, one for each of the Working Groups, and present them at the event in Oxford which will take place from September 11th -13th at Jesus College. Each of the five Working Groups will be led by different professionals from the four investment funds and members of Fide who have worked closely with the WGs and are experts in the various topics being covered.
- Challenge 1: Balkanisation across global ESG taxonomy by regions and institutions.
- Challenge 2: ESG key metrics and Ratings.
- Challenge 3: To quantify the cost of transition from fossil fuels to a clean energy economy. Does it make sense scenarios to define ESG Targets?
- Challenge 4: ESG elephants in the room: Indicators for Sovereigns & Social Bonds.
- Challenge 5: New trends in ESG regulations. enhancements required.
- Challenge 6: Challenges for ESG commitment across End-Investors.
- Challenge 7: Best practices to avoid Greenwashing.
Key participants: Instituto BME FIAP Columbia Threadneedle Investments PICTET Asset Management GAM Investments M&G Investments
More info at: thinkfide.com/GET-2